Lace Ribbon Scarf



Thanksgiving and my birthday were really great this year! My sister Becky hosted all of us at her house. We ate lots of food. Besides the great food and family time, my favorite parts were making a happy birthday video for cousin Kathy and having a slumber party with my niece Maddie.

I finished knitting this Lace Ribbon Scarf for Becky. It was supposed to be for her birthday a month ago but it took me a lot longer to knit. I wish I would have taken a picture of her wearing it, but it's hard to do a photo shoot when you're hosting a house full of guests!
 
I love this super soft merino yarn. It's Frabjous Fibers Cheshire Cat in Cabbages and Kings. It was really tricky to get a decent photo of the green color. The scarf turned out so soft and light, I think I will make one for me!

Comments

  1. I LOVE IT!! I wore it to work yesterday and received several compliments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts