What's Blooming in the Yard

Cosmos
Scabiosa
Aren't these neat little pincushion shaped flowers? The deep burgundy is my favorite. This is the first time I have tried growing these. I'm not sure if they are supposed to be so spindly and bending all over everywhere. 
This Morning Glory finally bloomed. I was beginning to think it wasn't going to do anything. 
I planted another variety that is supposed to get blue flowers. That one is growing like a weed but not flowering at all.
My petunias and lambs ears are being attacked by little green worms. Actually, the ones I saw were kinda big green worms. They have left lots of holes in just about every leaf. :( 
The zinnias are still going strong. I love them.
We had a rainy Saturday which was a nice change! It seemed to be more cloudy and humid than rainy but we'll take what we can get at this point. We need rain!


Comments

Popular Posts