May Day

















Happy May Day! Have you been enjoying spring so far? I was able to take my thrifted shelf outside to spray paint it today since it wasn't raining or super windy. I used 3 cans of Rust-Oleum 2X spray paint in the color Khaki. The shelf is looking spiffy and I can't wait for the paint to be totally dry!

Yesterday,  Kristie and I took a workshop on sewing organic shapes with Carolina Oneto. Kristie had me over to her house and we joined the zoom class from her basement. It was so much fun to sew together and I think we created some cool pieces! 

I tried a new cookie recipe using almond flour. These Salted Chocolate Chip Almond Shortbread Cookies are delicious. I like making this kind of cookie dough that is rolled into a log and chilled. Then you slice off however many cookies you want to bake. I baked half and then froze the rest of the log for later. 

I'm counting down the school days until summer. We're getting close! I still have a couple concerts to get through and then it will be smooth sailing. 

Comments

Popular Posts