Week In The Life: Thursday

My headache from yesterday went away so today was a much better day for me. Felix had to get two shots at the Dr. today. We had some breakfast together before he had to go.




Don't tell anyone upstairs but Phoebe is actually a snuggler. But only in the basement. 








My brother has been so gracious to let me stay in his man cave for the time being. I did a bit of cleaning and reorganizing down here today. Phoebe's hair gets everywhere and the dust bunnies were getting pretty big so I vacuumed. Cleared off the table and rearranged the drum set. I'm hoping that putting up my design wall and organizing my stuff better will get me going on my sewing projects again. I have plenty of unfinished projects to work on! 
The song in my head when I woke up this morning was a golden oldie, Close the Window, Calm the Light. I have no idea where that one came from! 

Comments

  1. I thought I spied a design wall as I looked through pictures!😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts