Happy New Year!


 










 




Hello Friends! Happy 2022! 
I had a nice Saturday at home today. Took down the Christmas decorations, which was my only goal for the day. It feel less cozy in here now, so I decided to bake and cook. I tried a small batch cinnamon roll recipe, which turned out tasty! But arghhh my scary oven! I never know how things will turn out. My cinnamon rolls almost burned with 6 more minutes to bake. Baking here is kind of frustrating but I keep trying haha! My sister shared this mushroom, lentil and bean soup recipe with me. I actually had all the ingredients to make it, so I did! I love soup and bread in the winter. I think my main goal for January is going to be COZINESS 😊 and maybe some crafty projects. 


Comments

  1. Love your pics as always! sad you broke a bulb but it is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts