Hello There

 






Where has March gone? Life has been pretty busy for me because I moved! Work has me occupied with late nights right now, so getting settled is taking some time. That's ok though, no rush. I'm looking forward to sewing and crafting again once things slow down a bit. Today was our first Sunday back to in person church. I felt a bit rusty on how a church service goes after a whole year! We were all so happy to see each other again. The congregation erupted into joyous applause at the beginning of the service which brought a little tear to my eye. A lot can change in a year. As I looked out at my masked friends, I noticed the kids had grown older eyes and taller views. Some friends were missing because they passed away. I can hardly believe that we haven't see each other for a whole year. I feel like I missed a lot. But then, when I visited with people afterwards, it seemed like not much had changed. Several were eager to share their vaccination stories. Some were hopeful to see their kids again after they get vaccinated. I was happy to be able to say "see you next week!" It was a beautiful sunshiney day all around. 

I hope you are doing well! I do miss this space so hopefully I can get my rear in gear and create things again. 

Comments

  1. I am reading your blog as I sit and watch the sunrise. I was moved by your comment - I was happy to be able to say "see you next week!" I've copied it in my notebook and hope I will always appreciate the luxury of those words as we move forward. Thank you for sharing.
    Hope the move was a good one and that you are settling in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blogged and I missed it! So good to see you on here again. :) in person soon.....hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts