A Change In The Weather

 




























I've decided to embrace the cold and get outside for a walk every day. So far, I'm doing pretty well! Jenny thinks I'm crazy to go walking in the cold weather but it feels good to move my body! I've been wearing a mask to keep my face warm. The only weird part is the frost that starts forming on my eyelashes haha. I've been missing taking photos so getting out and seeing what I can see has been good for me. We'll see if I keep it up when it gets even colder outside! 

My teacher friends and I are so excited for the end of the semester. I am thankful to be going to school every day because I need social interaction but teaching school in a pandemic has been a considerable challenge. The kids are tired. Teachers are tired. WE'RE ALL TIRED! 

I just realized that Christmas is next week! Totally not ready. Does anyone else feel like time is weird these days? I never know what day it is lately. I've got no concerts to perform. No gigs with the band. No quilt guild parties to attend. BOOO. We did have our church Christmas carol sing-along on zoom last Sunday. That was different but still fun! 

I'm not sure what Christmas will look like for us this year. All I feel like doing is baking lately, so I'm looking forward to trying some new recipes. And the other day, I had a twinge, a little burst of inspiration...I ALMOST felt like SEWING! Haha. I hope I can get something crafty going soon. 

Comments

  1. Cool pics! I kind like walking outside in the cold...most days. Keep working on that twinge to create!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts