The Last Few Days

















Do you ever feel drawn to a place for no reason? That happened to me on Friday, when I ended up in an antique shop. I had no reason to go in, other than this feeling that I should. I looked around at the stuff inside and took photos. Talked to the owner and pet the resident cats. It was a pretty simple time and something to do, I guess. After that, the rest of my weekend was filled with so many friends, family and fun! It was such a happy time. I was invited to see a Pink Floyd tribute band on Friday night, which was some loud fun. On Saturday, I started quilting my modern fans quilt at sew day, had a fun lunch date AND saw my sister and brother and their families. What a gift to be able to spend time with so many people who mean so much to me. I feel springtime creeping in, too, so that makes my heart happy as well! 

Comments

Popular Posts