Happy Holidays




















I don't usually read my horoscope but today it rang very true for me. 

'Mon Dec 24'
There's a carefree, almost childlike atmosphere to today that suits you just fine, Sagittarius. You've been working extraordinarily hard lately and need to relax and unwind a bit. This is a day for doing cartwheels across an open field. You aren't the only one who feels this way - it's positively contagious. Make the most of this wonderful feeling. This is a day for play not work.

Wow. If I wasn't afraid of injuring myself before my church service tonight, I might turn a cartwheel haha!

I've been snapping pictures along the way over the past several busy weeks. Some of those days were very fun and some were really hard. I am looking forward to some much needed time off to ponder and muck about. Time to rest and recharge. Make good food and see friends. Get back to my projects! I hope you have a happy holiday season.
Merry Christmas friends! 

Comments

  1. I hope you had a marvelous Christmas! Enjoy the rest of your break! Go make something just for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! The horoscope was really good. I like the mucking about part and hopefully you can do that the rest of your time off too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts