Pictures of me doing stuff 🙄

Hi friends! How are you? I can't seem to get my brain organized to write a quilty blog post, so here's another random picture album from my life lately. 

I thought these mums I bought last spring would never bloom. They waited til November 1st to pop open. I couldn't even remember what color they were, so this was a happy surprise! 


Kristie and I took our Exhibit Block Swap quilts to the Crafthouse for their 5th birthday party. Some of the gals there had their Exhibit quilts, too. It was fun to see all the blocks we had made and traded. I thought it was especially cool that one of the quilts had several blocks I had made! That made me happy to see them all together! 


Me in a weirdo moment pretending to be a fairy. Don't ask. 



My brother Chris and Jenny had their first baby last Monday! Auntie Jen is already in love! 


Hey Felix! 😍 


My friend Rachel and her band, Aunt Bunnie's Parlor, had their album release party Saturday night. The album is called Hand Me Down Child and I'm loving it so far! I'm so proud of her! It's quite an accomplishment indeed. 




I'm still plugging away on the Modern Fans Sew Along. I feel like I'm behind on my homework every week. But I have to say, this homework is way more fun than it used to be. 



This cool thing happened! I was contacted by Make Modern ezine because they were planning to feature quilts with text in their next issue and wanted to show the text quilt I made for my friend, Joni. How cool is that?! It's a pretty awesome issue, you can purchase one Here.


Let's see, anything else interesting? I've made this Carrot Cake and these Noodles, both good. I've been listening to a lot of I'm With Her while I sew and I'm enjoying the harmonies on this tune. Do you listen to music or watch tv when you sew? I'd love some music suggestions! 

Comments

Popular Posts