I'm Bored and This Is Random







Ok so I'm feeling better about the weather this week. The snow melted. The sun came out and stayed for the whole week. I was able to get outside and walk through the crunchy leaves, which felt great. I haven't been taking many photos lately and I miss it, so today I went out and looked for pretty things. Plus I was super bored after school. Gar didn't want to hang out and I didn't feel like sewing. 


Last Sunday, I met up with some of my quilt guild friends and we started working on making self portraits with fabric. This is what I came up with. I think it sort of looks like me. I've been working on it and it has morphed into something completely different throughout the week! I'm having a lot of fun with mine and I can't wait to see what my friends come up with! 

Since I'm on the topic of my face, the other day at work, someone said something that reminded me of a moment in college. There was this guy in speech class who would ask me to marry him almost every time class met. He was joking, of course. But he was so persistent and obvious about it, it became this ongoing joke and everyone would laugh. Anyway, I couldn't remember his name so I got out my yearbook and looked through all the photos. Ah yes! His name was Ryan. I always thought it was weird that he only talked to me in speech class and that it was always about marriage haha. I never saw him around campus otherwise. After I figured out his name, I turned to the page with my picture. Wow, I don't even recognize that girl anymore! Nice hair, Jen. 


See, random. 

Comments

  1. I love random posts! And such beautiful pictures! God's creation wows every time!! Heading out on another mystery bus trip next Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts