Let's Catch Up!


































Summer break is here and I'm writing this from my patio with my cup of coffee in hand. The robins have begun their morning search for worms and the wrens are singing their cheery song. Last summer I only put out one wren house. This time I put out both wren houses and it was fun to watch them decide which one they liked better. The house on the utility pole won out and I'm pretty sure there's a nest in there! 

So most of these pictures are from the month of May which is the prettiest time for flowers in my yard. Since school has been out, I have been working on dividing and transplanting some things. My biggest project was making the hosta tree ring in the back yard. Well, it's half of a ring until I can divide more hostas! I've been thinking about doing this for awhile and after a couple days of rest I had enough motivation to start digging. I'm really liking how it looks with my peacock. 

So now I'm deciding what projects to work on inside! I have a pile of quilt tops that need to be quilted and lots of ideas I want to try. I think I will have another cup of coffee and think about it some more. 

Comments

Popular Posts