Super Bowl Sewing?

It's Super Bowl Sunday. Are you sewing? I have the game on but I'm not really watching. I was hoping to get lots of sewing done tonight but I'm not feeling great, so here we go with my Sunday night catch up blog post. 

I played for a wedding Friday night and after that was done, I stopped at the Lux Center for the Arts to see our LMQG "That's Modern!" mini quilt show. I think it is so cool to see our quilts displayed like this. The gals who put it up did a great job! If you are in the Lincoln area, our show will be up through February. Stop in to see all the pieces by our talented members. I have two quilts in the show, the Sagittarius Constellation and Feathered Star. Thanks to Kristie for taking my pic with my quilts! 









My quilty friends are so much fun. I can't wait for the creative times with them this year!



In other news, I've started a baby quilt. It's going to be a giant log cabin block...if I have enough strips in my stash. 



And here's the next group of plus blocks! Only 8 more to go. 


I'm hoping for a bit more sewing this week. Hope you have a great week! 

Comments

Popular Posts