Sunday Sewing

Anyone else have the Grammys on tonight? I'm watching and sewing, trying to figure out who these young artists are. I seem to be out of the loop these days but my young high school friends are keeping me updated on who is good. All I know is, thank God for Ben Platt and Patti LuPone. Hands down my favorite performances of the night. 

I have two new babies in my life and another will be here by the end of February, so I decided to get going on some baby gifts. My nephew James is almost 5 months old now and my sister said he's getting pretty drooly. I've been seeing cute baby bandana bibs and decided to give them a try. I used this Bandana Bib Pattern from Purl Soho.




These were very easy and fun to make, a perfect project for me on a Sunday night. I think my favorite is the plaid with the navy dots. I'm planning on digging through my stash to see what other "boy" fabrics I have. I have lots of flowery fabrics that would be adorable for a baby girl, boy fabrics, not so much. I'm refraining from going out and buying something though! All I had to do for these is just dig a little haha. 



I'll be popping these bandanas in the mail soon and I can't wait to see how they fit little James. 

I'm still plugging away at the plus block quilt along. Working my way through the rainbow.


Welp, the Grammys are over. Guess I better get to bed, I've got another busy week ahead. Have a great week! 

Comments

Popular Posts