WIP Wednesday



Fall has arrived, even though it still feels a bit like summer. The linden tree in the back yard is dropping its leaves in heaps and the squirrels swim in and out of them, chasing each other with acorns in their teeth. The massive flock of grackles (a plague?) has returned to feast on the acorns as well. The cacophony they create is amazing! I love this colorful change of season. 

I began knitting this Sunlit Autumn Shawl over the weekend. The pattern is the first published by my friend, Naomi! She's done a great job with this pattern, I'm really enjoying knitting it so far! It's easy enough that I can remember the pattern for a section without looking but then the lace section is just difficult enough to keep me paying attention! Head on over to  Naomi's website, Sew Knit Create, for some inspiration, or join us in the knit along on Ravelry! 

Comments

Popular Posts