Prayer Shawl

I finally finished something! This is the Bargain Matinee Shawl from Alice's Embrace. I began knitting it back in June for the prayer shawl ministry at church.

I used four skeins of I Love This Yarn in the color Ocean. The yarn is doubled to make it a bulky weight, which makes a very wonderfully warm and squishy shawl! I had to bug Gary to take this pic (thanks Gary!) but I wanted to show how big it turned out, 22" x 66". I might have to make one for me, it's super cozy!

This was an easy pattern to memorize. I was able take it with me and work on it in lots of places. I'm really happy with how it turned out and I hope it brings comfort to whoever receives it! 

Comments

  1. Good job finishing something! I haven't finished much lately :) it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts