WIP Wednesday


I sewed something! This quilt pattern is called "Love is Blind" by Thomas Knauer and it's in the summer 2016 issue of Quilty magazine. The neat thing about it is that the triangles spell out I Love You in braille. I'm making this for the prayer shawl ministry at church, along with the prayer shawl I'm knitting. Whenever we have a baby baptism, the prayer shawl group gives a baby blanket and I heard they needed at least one blanket. I'm on it! I think I will back this with flannel so it's cozy soft! 

Comments

  1. I love the colors and the background. I have a bunch of triangles cut out that I want to do some thing with and this looks a lot like the design I had in mind. The pops of different blues is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I missed your spring flowers! Love the baby quilt...such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts