Football Fields n Stuff

Super Jimmy wrapping up Uncle Chris! :)

Thank you everyone, for all your nice comments about the superhero quilt, it makes this girl feel good!
 We had lots of fun at Jimmy's birthday party and hooray he likes his quilt!


The fading rainbow from the school parking lot this morning. This is the second rainbow I've seen on my way to work in the last two weeks. I think it makes my day better :)


My second bundle of Exhibit blocks is finished. Three more bundles to go, but first, I've got a football project to finish.


I picked up my knitting needles again to make a baby cocoon and hat. I've never made a cocoon before so I hope I did it right. This yarn is really thick and soft, I wouldn't mind a cocoon for myself haha!


I'm working on this football field quilt and the cocoon for a friend who is having her baby right now! I gotta get a move on! 
After a little experimentation, I cut these numbers out of felt, sprayed them with basting spray and zig zagged them onto the quilt.

The numbers turned out better than I thought. I'm hoping to finish it up over the weekend!

Comments

  1. Wow! This is another winner! The two tones of green look fab. And so do the numbers! Touchdown!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts