Football Field Quilt
The football field quilt, baby hat and cocoon are checked off my list! I worked on this last weekend while watching the Husker game. Boy was the ending disappointing! I hope they get a win tomorrow.
The quilt itself was easy to put together but applying the numbers took some time. I did spend a Monday night figuring out that Nebraska 'N', too. For the back, I used a red Husker fabric and as I was pressing the edges of the facing, red dye began bleeding through onto the white yard lines!! Nooo! I know I prewashed the fabric, so I was surprised that it did that. I bought some color catchers and threw them in when I washed the quilt for the first time.
I am happy to report that they worked!
No pink yard lines!
My ongoing exhibit block swap project was next on my list. I finished the rest of my blocks the other day and dropped them off at Crafthouse this afternoon. I can't wait to see what blocks I get back in a few weeks!
Linking up with Finish it up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts