Superhero Update


I forgot to show a close up in my last post of the ribbon I received at the fair from the Lincoln Modern Quilt Guild. Isn't it super great? It's a tiny quilt replica of the Guild's logo and I have to say, it's the fanciest ribbon I've ever received! 

Besides the ribbon, I won some money and I thought the best way to spend it would be on more fabric. :)


Allie, from the Crafthouse here in Lincoln, is hosting the Exhibit Block Swap.
Perfect timing for me to spend my prize money! I had a great time making the Supernova Friendship Quilt with Kristie, so why not try another swap?

The pattern is called Exhibit by Eye Candy Quilts and the idea is to buy 1-5 pre-assembled bundles, sew the blocks and return them. When the swap is over, everyone will receive a scrappy bunch of blocks that can be made into a table runner all the way up to a quilt, depending on how many bundles you purchase.

I picked up these fun bundles today! I have a thing for navy, so I hope I get at least one of these back in the end. I guess we'll see, that's the fun of it. I can't wait to get started!


I'm still plugging away at the superhero blocks and seriously, I'm loving this project so much!  

I'm making this quilt for my nephew and yesterday, he had superhero day at preschool.  He went dressed as Superman, so I think it's safe to say that he's going to like this quilt! :)

Comments

  1. Woot!!! Love that you shared the ribbon! :) I can't wait to see how you will put the whole superheroes together. Your nephew is going to love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts