I Should Be Making A T-Shirt Quilt...


...but I'm having too much fun being outside! Yesterday, I suddenly had the urge to crochet something. So, I said forget the t-shirt quilt, I NEED to crochet! I looked through my pinterest board and decided on this mandala. Here is the crochet along if you're interested! I'm having fun despite having to rip out rows a couple times. It's been awhile since I crocheted and my brain is trying to remember the terms/process. It has been fun so far, but the next rounds look tricky. The nice thing about this crochet along is that the rounds are broken up in to doable chunks so it's not overwhelming. I'm not going for the whole afghan, maybe just a pillow size. 
Maybe THEN I'll get back to that t-shirt quilt :)



Comments

  1. Beautiful nature shots - I don't blame you for wanting to stay outside! Love the mandala, I hadn't seen it but I will check it out- I think the last time I crocheted was when I made a baby blanket for my now 2.5 year old so I'm out of practice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! :) I am amazed at your crochet too. Sometime you will have to show me how you tie into new colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks lovely! I love the colours you chose, and there's just something about crocheted mandalas...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts