How About A Bunch of Pictures


  Life has been pretty busy around here! Early last week, we hosted Mom, Dennis and Teddy the dog. 
I hemmed some sparkly pants before our final school concert. 

I saw this guy very little.

  
It rained a lot.

Friday evening, I headed West for my cousins high school graduation. 
 
The sun finally appeared which made my drive so much happier!
 

Breakfast with mom and her coffee friends at the Sweet Shop in St. Paul. 
We had a delicious apricot cinnamon roll.
 
 
 
 
 

Betty's garden is coming to life! 
Maybe someday my garden will be as great as my mom's.
Mom wanted to pick up some tomato and pepper plants, so we drove to Farwell to Rachel's Garden
It was a neat little place where we met a super friendly kitty!
 
 
 
Mom had given me a gift certificate to Material Girl and it has been burning a hole in my pocket since Christmas time. We stopped in so I could spend it but I had a hard time deciding what to get.
 I love it all!!  


I decided on a Denyse Schmidt fat quarter bundle and this Improv Handbook. 
I can't wait to check it out!

We picked up Dennis and headed to my cousin's grad party. 

Check out this jello salad my Aunt Loretta made.  
Isn't it pretty? It was tasty, too!


And there he is, the graduate, my cousin, Doug! We had a great time at his party. I'm so glad I was able to go! I'm a little jealous of him, he's already out of school. 
One more week for me. I can't wait for SUMMER!
 

Comments

  1. What a delightful picture filled tour! Teddy sure seems dog tired. That kitty did look quite friendly and sweet. And all the flower pictures were delightful. Nice picks from the quilt shop, Jen. Can't wait to see what you get up to this summer now that you are finished school. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts