WIP Wednesday


What day is it?
 I'm smack dab in the middle of the time warp known as musical week, which has me stuck behind a piano in a dark theater on most nights. I miss seeing the sun, but we're almost there!

This year, we are putting on The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. It's such a funny show and we've laughed a lot! I'm looking forward to our performances, starting tomorrow!
Anyway, here are the hexies I've been working on during the down time.

What would you call this shape?
A star? A snowflake?
 The kids keep asking me what I'm making and I tell them I don't know yet! I'm just having fun putting them together and who knows, I might make a bunch more, I might not. 
Working on these has definitely kept boredom at bay! 
What are you working on?


Comments

Popular Posts