WIP WEDNESDAY


Rehearsals for our school musical have begun to pick up, which means more time in front of a piano and less time sewing. But, I put together a little hexie sewing kit so I can work on them in between songs! I learned how to make these hexies from circles here, only, I happened to see it on TV.
Over last weekend, I started quilting my dad's wall hanging. I may just get it finished in time for his birthday! 
Happy Wednesday! 
If you live in Nebraska,  get outside and enjoy the warm weather for me!

Linking up with WIP Wednesday

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love the colours of the fabrics you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great hexes. I love your claret and aqua combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your color combinations as well. I'm plugging away on hexagons again. I have a table topper started. I have thousands of hexagons to make so it's my forever project just getting them made, let alone making them in to anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marsha!
      I feel like this could be a forever project for me too, I'm just making the hexies and then once I get a big pile of them, I will decide what to do haha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts