WIP Wednesday

 
 
Christmas is going to be here before I'm ready. Gary and I are slowly but surely putting up some Christmas decorations this year. 
Maybe by the time Christmas happens we will have all the stuff put out. 

Last night was our December choir concert at school. It's always a good one because we sing the Hallelujah chorus at the end and invite alumni to join us. I always enjoy catching up with "kids" I haven't seen in awhile! I tend to think of them as always being seventeen, so when they come back with their spouses and/or children I wonder where the time has gone! 
And then I remember that I have more wrinkles, my hair is more gray and oh yeah,  I'm 40 now. 

I'm trying to work on some Christmas gifts but the rest of my week is going to be consumed by getting kids ready for musical auditions on Saturday. We are putting on "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" this February. Should be funny! 
I'm looking forward to next week and hoping for a little more free time!

Comments

Popular Posts