It Snowed and I Sewed!




I woke up early Saturday with thoughts of snow watching, soup making and sewing. I didn't make soup but I did sew and watch it snow! Oh and I finally bought a new cutting mat and blade for my rotary cutter. It cuts so nicely now, I don't know why I waited so long to get a new one. I was pretty much sawing through fabric before. Ha!

I saw that Kristie had put our Supernova Friendship blocks together which motivated me to get mine done. I copied the layout she chose because it just looks great! I finished putting the borders on this afternoon and ran outside to take a quick photo. It was too windy and cold for quilt pictures, I took one click and ran back inside! 

This week is going to be a busy one, so I'm happy I was able to get a little sewing in. V is here for the week and my mom will be here mid week. Looking forward to some fun with both of them.

Comments

Popular Posts