What's Blooming In the Yard

Where did September go? My garden is looking rough, probably from neglect and the change in season. Some things I planted from seed are just now blooming but in a desperate, reaching for more sun kind of way. I'm going to have to stop planting sun loving plants in my shady yard. 
The morning glory vine grew huge and toppled over the trellis but it still has not bloomed. 
The best bloomers have been the nasturtiums. Their happy orange flowers are so bright and fun. I will plant them again next spring.
Speaking of spring, I should really plant some tulips and daffodils! They make me so happy after a long winter.
 The leaf harvest is about to begin. I'm not excited for all the work but I can't wait for the pretty trees.
Happy Autumn!

Comments

  1. Oh my! Those are some gorgeous blooms you have there. I love the humble beauty of the blue ones on the first picture. Thank you for sharing those lovely shots! I hope you're having a great autumn.

    Melva Ullman @ MPDT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts