Yeah, It's Super Cold Outside

The big news here is that it is brutally cold. I was supposed to go back to school today, but since the wind chill is -15 to -30 degrees, school was cancelled. Another whole day at home! I have been organizing my clothes closet, making chili, refilling the bird feeders and assessing my yarny mess. 
I found this blanket that I started about 3 years ago in one of my yarn bins. I had totally forgotten about it! Now all I want to do is work on it, which isn't good for my organizing plans. I could sit on the couch and knit for hours on a cold day like today! 
The pattern is called Super Easy Baby Blanket.  I made one in rainbow colors for my cousins baby and really liked how it turned out, so I decided to make one for me using left over yarn. I think it's gonna take me awhile to finish and that's ok. I have been enjoying working on it the last couple days. I hope to get all the balls of yarn in the top photo worked in and then I will put it away for awhile.

Comments

Popular Posts