.
Hello rainy Monday!
I have totally been enjoying the cooler weather and especially the rain today. The grass in the yard is getting a nice drink! 
I've been plugging away at hand quilting the churn dash baby quilt. I think this orange block is my favorite.

So, Saturday night I got this wild idea to make a quick baby quilt to go with the baby hat I had made. I looked through my fabric boxes and found two different brown and blue fabrics, which happened to be a yard each. Perfect! I added the strip of owl fabric because they are so cute and fun. I love those argyle sweaters!

Some of my favorite projects are quick and easy to make. This quilt took me about 2 hours. It's a simple baby quilt that can be used as a blanket or a playmat. 
I'm happy that I used up some fabric I've had around for awhile and most of all that there are no leftover scraps!! 

Comments

Popular Posts