When my sister Melissa was home for Christmas, we got to talking about her friend who is having a baby. Melissa asked me if I could knit a baby hat or something. I said I could but then I talked her into a baby quilt. I have lots of cute fabric that needs to be made into something!

I looked through my quilting board on Pinterest and decided on the Sparkle Punch pattern. I'm really liking how it's coming together so far.  I went with 5" squares, with a bird print for the star center. It's pink and girlie and fun! Now to get it all put together and quilted.

Comments

  1. Hola Jen que hermosa esta futura manta y para los bebes es tan agradable trabajar, que lindo modelo bien colorido y alegre muy acertado y bello regalo ya quiero verla terminada ☺... besitos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts