What day is it? I'm so turned around after having a holiday in the middle of the week! 
Our little get together was fun. We had enough food and room inside for everyone. Whew!
 I managed to not take one single photo the whole time though. I wish I would have taken a pic of the pie I made. It was beautiful and delicious. Oh well, I'm pretty bad at taking photos of food!

Last week my brother and I stopped at the antique store. I found this cute needle set. I just love the colors and the rocket! Why don't they make stuff like this anymore? It's so fun!
I also picked up this fabric for $4. There's about 2 yards. This will hopefully be made into something for my purple loving niece, Maddie. Speaking of Miss Maddie, I really need to get back to her quilt! I'm not sure what's holding me back from finishing it, I have everything I need to put it together. 
I hope you are having a great Thursday...Thursday, right?? :)

Comments

Popular Posts