Thankful

I am thankful for a whole day off! No school or church. No running around town. The sun is shining. It's a day full of possibilities!
I am thankful for successful Holy Week and Easter services. The music turned out so beautiful with the string ensemble Friday night and the brass quintet Sunday morning. 
I am thankful for time with family and friends yesterday, even if it was just a phone conversation. Little ones on an Easter egg hunt. Jelly beans and good food.
I am thankful for the outdoor spaces around the house. I went out this morning to work in the yard, but it was really chilly. Better save that for this afternoon when it is warmer.
I'm thankful for the time to work on a sewing project. The scrappy granny square blocks are multiplying! I'm really enjoying making these. Can't wait to show you more!
What are you thankful for today?

Comments

Popular Posts