Here Comes the Rain Again





Saturday was the rainiest day I've experienced in a long time. The morning was foggy then it just got dark and the rain fell all afternoon. Hard.
I stayed inside and sewed and generally didn't know what to do with myself. It was a long, dark and gloomy day. All I really wanted to do was work outside!
Later that night I decided to go to bed. But then the tornado sirens started going off. Three times! There's a bit of excitement and fear that happens when the sirens sound off. I can't think of the last time I heard them go off here in town. I was nervous because we don't have a basement! Thankfully, nothing tornadic happened in my neighborhood. The wind came up strong and then it rained some more. I stayed up for awhile, waiting for the storm to pass over.
Needless to say, I was really tired for church Sunday morning.
How was your weekend?

Comments

Popular Posts