It Snowed..A Lot!

 Saturday morning, I had to play for a funeral at church. This is what it looked like on O Street. Slow going. 
I'm so thankful for Gary and his dad, who gave me a ride across town in the truck.  
We made it there and back home safely.

  
Gary and I shoveled the driveway. 


Then I watched it snow the rest of the day. We got 11.1 inches!
The day after the snow storm is usually clear and cold.
The trees are bright white and the sky is so very blue.
We made it through the storm. Onward to another busy week! Hope you have a great Monday!

Comments

  1. Gracias Jen!!! te cuento que aquí en la Argentina el calor es agobiante mas de 35º no se puede dormir es muy pesado y allí el frío es infernal que lados tan opuestos y maravillosos a la vez, las fotos se ven muy bellas un besito Sandra.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts