Balance

     After a long and restful break, it's time to go back to work. Playing piano all day is great and I love it. But sitting on my couch with a cup of coffee while I watch the birds and squirrels outside my window is also great. I love making music and being around people. But I crave silence and the peacefulness of being alone. It's never good for me to have too much of one or the other. I'm either stressed or bored! 

     I have so many interests and not enough time for all of them. I need to work on balance I guess. Finding out how to balance being a performer and having to be "on" with some quiet, down time. Finding the time to become a kick ass rock guitarist....or taking time for a nature walk through the woods. Balance. I think it's a tricky thing. How do you find balance in your life? 

Comments

  1. Hola Jen , que bueno es encontrar el balance cuando uno aprendió a encontrarlo, la vida te enseña y uno tiene que saber mirar y escuchar y allí esta, a mi se me complica cuando están mis 6 hijos y mi esposo en casa ja ja realmente hay mucho ruido pero generalmente lo logro ☺, tu fotografía es perfecta transmite sentimientos, un besito Sandra.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts