The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. Or Something Like That.

This last week has been a flurry of activity! If I said that I loved this season, I would be lying. This is probably the most stressful time of year for me. Staying late at work, music rehearsals for church, holiday performances, making presents, and squeezing in some shopping all make me exhausted and grumpy. I'm ready for a break! You know what I do like? The moment we finish singing "Silent Night" at the Christmas eve service. The candles are blown out and we all go home. Then the calm begins to set in. I can relax and focus on having some quality time with Gary. We have several Christmas gatherings (three!) planned with our families. That's what I'm looking forward to in the next couple days! I truly hope you and your families have a very blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. Hola Jen todas andamos así medio en el aire con muchas cosas juntas para hacer pero si nos movemos del lugar empiezan maaaaaaaaa y bueno es así tenemos que estar en todas gracias a Dios que nos dio agilidad Jaja, bueno quería desearte una muy Feliz Navidad y un bello Año Nuevo un beso Sandra.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts