Cat in the Hat

Here is the finished Cat in the Hat hat. It's the Stripey Stocking Cap from Itty Bitty Hats by Susan B. Anderson. Here it is on my Ravelry page.
I learned to knit by watching You Tube. It was Christmas break, and we were snowed in. Equipped with yarn and chopsticks, I slowly began knitting. I learn best by watching, so You Tube was perfect for me. I could restart the video as many times as I needed! My first project was a scarf with only knit and purl stitches. Then I started in on hats. The thing about this hat is there are lots of ends to weave in at the end. Weaving in the ends on any project is not my favorite thing to do and I'm never sure if I'm doing it "right". Here is a tutorial that I found very helpful. In other news, it rained here last night, so this morning is cooler than it has been in quite awhile. It's a nice change from the heat wave we've been having!

Comments

Popular Posts