Happy Easter

 






















Hellooo! I don't know about you but I am ready for warmer spring days. Seems like we've been riding the weather rollercoaster lately. Last Tuesday was hot, like 90 degrees or something. That night was district music contest for our concert choir. The weather turned severe, the sirens blared, the contest paused while everyone moved to safe shelter. An exciting night for singing! Today on Easter Sunday, we did not make it out of the 40's. If you know me, you know that I find wearing socks annoying. I wore my Easter dress and sandals to church this morning. Needless to say, my feet were freezing and I came home and immediately put on a sweater and socks. Despite the weather, my friends and I have been having some springtime fun! I drank a "Fluffy Bunny Latte" at the coffee shop with Kristie and after we did a little fabric shopping. Rachel and I enjoyed listening to the guys in our band play some Irish music. Something new I tried was dyeing Easter eggs with tea. I think they turned out pretty cool. Happy Easter friends! 

Comments

Popular Posts