Summer Break So Far

 

























Hooray it's my summer break! The best part so far has been seeing my friends IN PERSON again! So wonderful! The day after school was out, our quilt bee met for coffee for the first time in over a year. It was so good to be together, talking and laughing and sharing our quilts! Well, I didn't have anything to show but I'm hoping to get back to sewing soon. They always inspire me to get going. Kristie and I have been on adventures thrifting and we took an ice dyeing class together with the Omaha Modern Quilt Guild. That's been fun to do things with her again! Let's see, what else..I accompanied for a recital and played for graduation. I've been enjoying exploring my new neighborhood. There are so many pretty gardens and beautiful flowering trees. It's just lovely. Oh! I tried baking brioche bread for the first time. I used this recipe for Flaky Honey Brioche Bread. It is SO YUMMY, I highly recommend it! 

Comments

  1. Looks like you are off to a wonderful start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes that is a lot of pretty pics!!! Yep it is time to have adventures again... ha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts