June Around the Neighborhood

 















June flew by! It's been pretty quiet around here but that's ok. I know this solitude is a gift. I saw a snake on my morning walk yesterday. I jumped when I caught sight of it's tail end slithering into it's home in a brick wall. I felt sorry for being afraid of it in that moment. I'm guessing I startled it, too. I could tell it had beautiful markings and I wished it would come back out so I could see. On Sunday, I was checking my mailbox when I saw a flash of bright blue. A beautiful butterfly was flitting around in the crabapple tree. I stood there and watched it, trying to figure out what kind it was. And then it landed on a branch right in front of my eyes and showed me it's beautiful wings. Magical. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts