Week In The Life: Friday


















The sun came out and we enjoyed as much of it as possible! I baked a Pistachio Cake for a properly socially distanced BBQ. Being with my friends and family around a fire has been the best thing lately. I am so thankful for the togetherness. For the conversation and laughter. 

I woke in the night at 2:22 am with lots of words and songs in my mind. It's always surprising to me. Sometimes I write them down, sometimes I just go back to sleep. I must be tuning in to an oldies station in my sleep this week haha. Crystal Blue Persuasion was one of the songs on my mind. Once again, I don't know where it came from, I have not heard it in forever. I really only know the chorus, so I looked up the lyrics in the morning. They're all about love and light and peace. Pretty cool.

Comments

Popular Posts