8:8 Lions Gate


April 18, 2019, 1:00 AM.
There's not much story to go along with this dream page. All I wrote down in my journal was, "It's Time. Lion." I remember the image appearing in my mind. It looked just like this. A lion head with the words "It's Time" floating above. Since my dream journal project is all about my most vivid dreams, I knew the lion would have to be included. I've thought a lot about what it could mean and I'm still not sure. But I do feel it was a vision of strength and encouragement. After I made the Tiger dream page, I decided to stop with the animal pages for a bit and move on to other dreams. The lion was wayy on the back burner in my mind. It's funny though, yesterday, I saw something about a Lions Gate. I clicked on it and learned that today is a special day where the star Sirius, the Earth and the Sun in Leo are all in alignment. And somehow that is aligned with the pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx in Egypt? Wow, who knew? That's when I remembered the lion dream. How crazy is that? Today seemed pretty fitting to create the lion, don't you think? It was time, I guess 😁 

Comments

  1. Oh man...you are so creative and intuitive! Love this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts