Summer So Far


















Have I told you how much I love summer? 
I LOVE IT. 
A month has passed since school let out. What have I been doing? Not much. Which is actually fine, I think. I have really felt the need to rest, so I've been doing just that. I bought a hammock for my backyard and it's pretty great, lying there in the shade. Well, until my neighbor comes outside haha. But at the same time, I can't seem to get enough sun? I want to lie on my hot driveway and soak it up every day. The rainy days have made it difficult to get out for my morning sunshine walk. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Looking at these pictures, it seems I have been mostly looking at flowers and clouds in the sky. Yep. With a few fun times sewing and hanging out with friends mixed in, that's been about it around here. 

Comments

  1. Oh, summer is lovely! I haven't been resting much but that hasn't stopped me from noticing all the flowers and clouds too! It has been a month of rainbows too with all the rain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts