Skip to main content



Fancy Forest Finish

I'm so happy to have finished this baby quilt! It took me a couple starts and stops to get it done. 

This quilt is going to my cousin's new baby. I chose the pattern because of the cute rabbits. My cousin is an animal lover and she raises rabbits, so I figured this would be perfect! As it turns out, my friend Kristie also knows my cousin (such a small world!) and she offered to help out with some blocks and she let me use a bunch of her fabric stash! All of the cool variegated fabrics came from Kris :) Thanks so much!!

For the backing, I pieced together a bunch of fabrics that have been in my stash for awhile. I'm getting to the point where I don't have many large cuts of fabric left in my stash! 

I'm so excited about the quilting! I tried a woodgrain design for the first time and it was actually pretty fun to do! I followed this Woodgrain Quilting Tutorial. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to machine quilting because it's just so hard to do on a domesti…

Latest Posts

Summer's End

Bon Voy Oz Quilt

Fancy Forest Flimsy

Quilty Adventures of Kristie & Jen and Last Week Randomness

Another T-Shirt Memory Quilt

What's Blooming in The Yard, Catch Up